Saturday, January 8, 2011

BE YOUR JUDGE!!!


Both these Wierdos have been mightly suspected, Over and Over again, Thier sexuality have been Questioned and both of them are said to be really fond of each other. Derenle Specifically has maintained that he is a straight dude and that he really like girls.
 Well, Bright and Early this morning, These pictures and interview was leaked on the Internet....


 I’m quite awed by your amorous pictures with Denrele and it tends to confirm speculations that Charly Boy is bisexual, are you truly bisexual?

Sexual preference is an individual’s prerogative. I have created perceptions in the different moods and mazes; to me what’s important is what the brand stands for.

It seems you are truly in love with Denrenle, what’s the attraction?

Yes, I love Denerele. He’s a guy who wants to be who he is despite what people say about him. I don’t think he wants to be anybody. Yes, he may have taken some of my swagger to be his own because I also took from different people to be what I am. I love him because he’s nice, he’s humble and he can act. He has the body of a rock star. It was after a photo shoot session with him that I concluded that I have to be smarter and slimmer. So, I started losing weight because one thing I cannot stand is pot belly

Have you ever been in the same room with Denrele and if yes, what transpired between both of you?

See more pictures & the entire interview when you click Continue...

Wat do you say??? Derenle has maintained his innocence and claims Its only a publicity stunt...
Is see-ing Believing???


We have been in the same room several times. But what goes on is my business

Are you bisexual?

It’s anybody’s guess

What do you find attractive in other men?

I like men who are strong, creative, consistent and tremendously focused. These are the qualities that I exude and those are the qualities that people should emulate. So it’s attractive when I find people who are already matured and know what they want in life

Has Denrele shared any of his secret past with you?

Well, you called it secret past, so why should I disclose his secret?


Would you be surprised if he confesses to be gay?
Nothing can surprise me. To each his own

Has your dad ever called you to say he never knew you would turn out like this?

Yes, he’s been saying it for the past 20 years with pride



Has your wife, Lady Diane ever complained about what a section of the public think about your sex life?

My wife is happy with my sex life. There’s nothing for her to complain about.

What about your children, aren't they feeling different about you?

My children love me to bits. They understand who their father is, not as Charly Boy. They know Charly is a joke. My granddaughter, my last born are always with me and I spend any spare time I have with them. My relationship with my children is ever solid. They are like my little friends

Charly, you are itching close to 60, and it does not seem you are slowing down?

Why should I slow down when I have a lot of energy? Why should I slow down when there are many struggles to pursue? Why should I slow down when I have energetic youths whose bubbling energies will rub off on me? Age is just a number. As far as I’m concerned, I feel 20.

So what keeps you going strong?

First of all, my family is my rock. I thank God for these beautiful children, lovely grandchildren and of course beautiful parents. I thank God for keeping my parents for me to shower love, like they did to me when I was growing in their hands. So, my family keeps me going. Other things that keep me going are fighting injustice and my quest to see a better Nigeria and better Nigerian youths.

Can you recall your early days in showbiz; has it always been a smooth ride for you?

 No, it has never been. I remember when I came back from the United States to Nigeria. The whole system was quite strange to me. I could not cope with the situation in Lagos, so I had to go to the village. In actual fact, I sent Diane back to the US because it was tough. I lived in the village for eight years. I remember that was Diane that used to send money to me from the US to enable me eating good food. Though my parents were living in Ikoyi they did not want to have any of me because they believed I should apply for a proper job and not what I was doing. So, they disowned me and I also kept away from them. I was in that situation until late Tyna Onwudiwe discovered me. She took me back to Lagos on a flight after a very long time. Then a lot of people thought I was arrogant because I was just looking at everybody but they did not know I was intimidated.

Okay, what led to the radical, rebellious Charly Boy’s image?
I remember that Tina told me a lot about Onyeka, her brilliance and their project, squandering of the riches. It was a masterpiece on corruption in the high places process. I studied Fela very well and looked at his approach to issues and I concluded that I will fight against injustice in all ramifications. That really inspired the radical posture in me.

Can you recall your growing up years?

I grew up in Port Harcourt with a loving and comfortable family but my parents felt they should choose my friends but was rebellious to the extent that I did not see any excitement in the lives of those children of the rich in my neighbourhood but children of peasants, mechanics, washer man, drivers on the streets. I was touched one day when I asked one of them to bring his toys out and he had none.
So, I went home to bring my toys so that I will be able to play with them unhindered. I will bring them home but my parents would ask who their father was or where they were from and as usual I had no answers for their questions and they will flog me for bringing strangers home. So it has been a long time on the street 
















Culled From E24-7..
ADDITIONAL REPORT FROM RHYMESVILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment